AT SERVPRO of Lennox our priority is returning damaged property and items to their preloss condition. Whether natural or man-made, a disaster at one of your client’s facilities needs to be handled by professionals who understand
the importance of your tenants’ safety. At SERVPRO of Lennox our teams are trained in helping manage both commercial and multi-family properties during the recovery process while maintaining the security and safety of the facility and tenants. Our professionals work hard and fast to minimize the interruptions for your tenants’ daily operations.
Our experience with property management companies has given us the ability to provide a variety of detailed services for the following types of facilities:
- Multi-Level Commercial Buildings
- Multi-Tenant Facilities
- Shopping Malls
- Apartment Complexes Hotels
- Industrial Facilities
Emergency Ready Program
Many business have an emergency contingency plan in place, but few have a plan to get back into their buildings following a disaster.
The SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile Advantage
- A no cost assessment of your facility. This means there is no need to allocate funds, giving you great value at no cost.
- A concise Profile Documents that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency. It will only take a little time to complete and will not take you away from current projects. But it will save a lot of time if needed.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster. This can help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive by having an immediate plan of action.
- Establishes your local SERVPRO Franchise Professionals as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider. You have a provider that is recognized as an industry leader on close by.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin. This saves time so we can begun the work of mitigation the damage which can save you time and money.
- Provides facility details such as shut off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information. Having a quick reference of what to do, how to do it and who to call provides solutions in advance of an emergency so that during the emergency "Ready for whatever happens."
Call Us Today 310-219-6150
Proactive Cleaning Services
SERVPRO of Lennox
We are prepared to clean and disinfect your home or business, according to protocols set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We have years of experience in dealing with biological contaminants, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform on a daily basis.
The CDC encourages cleaning of high-touch surfaces such as counters, tabletops, doorknobs, light switches, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, tablets and tables. Other spaces mentioned in the CDC’s guidance for commercial spaces include:
- Kitchen/Food Areas
- Retail Spaces
- Water Fountains
- Sales Counters
- Carpets and Rugs
- Stair Handrails
- Elevator Cars
- Playground Equipment
- Fitness Equipment
The CDC recommends usage of a labeled hospital-grade disinfectant with claims against similar pathogens to the coronavirus. Multiple products in the SERVPRO product line carry the EPA-approved emerging pathogens claims. While there is currently no product tested against this particular strain of the coronavirus, we are following all guidelines as provided by the CDC and local authorities.
If your home or business needs deep cleaning services, call the experts today – SERVPRO of Lennox 310- 219-6150
Water Damage Restoration
Water Damage Restoration
If you’re a business owner, any kind of water damage to your facility needs to be remedied quickly with the least amount of downtime to your daily business functions. A call to SERVPRO will help you get water damage repaired and restored in order to minimize downtime and prevent loss of revenue.
Water Damage Restoration For Business
Whatever size the water damage is to your business, we have the experience and equipment to deal with it. Our professionals will work closely with you and the other occupants of your building during the restoration process to have as little disruption as possible to your daily business activities.
For help restoring your commercial space after a water loss, call SERVPRO of Lennox at 310-219-6150. We’ll make it “Like it never even happened.”